Awarded in 2018 as an innovative technology
having huge impact on medical-military applications
• Cold chain transport of blood, organs, vaccines, medicines and specimens requiring specific temperatures.
• Emergency storage of the above in the event of power failures.
• Cold storage of the above for areas afflicted by disaster.
• Cold storage of the above for remote areas with little or no infrastructure.
• Military operations requiring the rapid deployment and transportation of temperature-sensitive products.
• Cold Pharma Chain Logistics.