Active last mile cold-chain solution to transport temperature-sensitive products
Active cooling solution instantly available
Cooling temperatures are personalized by the user
Integrated solution: cooling functions + real time traceability
No need to use in combination with passive cooling solutions
Faster pre-cooling than other methods
Managed and controlled through a Bluetooth phone app
Plug-Go solution, no training required
Coolant does not need to be prepared in advance and can be stored at room temperature ready to use when needed
Re-usable system with a long lifecycle= rapid ROI
Monitor & Control Temperature
• Maintains cooling capacity for extended periods of time when the device is not operating or by replacing empty canisters with full ones.
• Ability to set and maintain temperature at the its plate from -5°C to ambient.
• Maintains refrigeration temperature for up to 24 hours (depending on cooler quality, setup temperature, content and ambient temperature).
• Exchanging empty canisters with full ones will increase cooling time indefinitely.
• Bluetooth communication with your smartphone or tablet for an easy and user-friendly usage of FrostMed.
• Cooler temperature logging, reporting and posting to the FrostMed app.
Cold Pharma Chain Logistics
Awarded in 2018 as an innovative technology
having huge impact on medical-military applications
• Cold chain transport of vaccines, medicines, specimens and products requiring specific temperatures.
• Emergency storage of the above in the event of power failures.
• Cold storage of the above for areas afflicted by disaster.
• Cold storage of the above for remote areas with little or no infrastructure.
• Military operations requiring the rapid deployment and transportation of temperature-sensitive products.
• Cold Pharma Chain Logistics.